Monday 26th August (Sorry – sold out)
Have you been holding onto that chair in the corner, hoping one day you might just give it some special attention and bring it back to life?
This fun workshop with regional upholsterer Cole Bottreil, combines a step by step understanding of basic carpentry and upholstery. Learn all about it, from start to finish, including measuring and cutting, assembling and upholstering using a favourite piece of fabric, and go home with a beautiful piece of furniture that compliments your home.
Monday 26th August
- Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Venue: Red Door Gallery [on fraser]
- Contact: email@example.com
- Cost: $80 pp (Inc morning and afternoon tea)
- Materials See Requirements List below
- Tutor – Cole Bottreill
To confirm your place on the day, payment is required in advance (or by prior arrangement). For online electronic funds transferral (EFT) please ensure you state your name and Upholstery WS
when making a ‘direct deposit’ into the following account.
- Red Door Gallery on Fraser
- BSB 633 000
- Account No. 160620522
- Bank of Bendigo
Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Bring your lunch. Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements. ‘Food to go’ can be purchased at several eateries open on the day including O’Hara’s Bakery, Quigley and Clarke, or Widow Twankey’s on Fraser Street
Please wear suitable clothing and comfortable footwear. Bring your own chair and the following;
- Small hammer
- A sharp chisel
- Sharp fabric scissors (not paper scissors)
- Upholstery fabric or textile art piece of your choice – large enough to cover the item. You will need sufficient to allow an overlap.
Upholstery webbing, foam, tacks etc can be purchased from the tutor on the day.