Re-Jewel – Upcycled Jewellery
Monday 9th September (Bookings now open)
Melbourne based Katie McLean of Sage Feather is a maker of sustainable metaphysical jewellery and is a member of Rejewel Collective.
In this workshop you will be introduced to sustainability through creativity by designing and beading a Wrist Wrap made from a mix of your own pre-loved jewellery along with upcycled materials provided by Sage Feather. Tools and wires will be supplied.
You will also have the chance to purchase jewellery by Sage Feather and will receive a 15% discount on one piece.
- Date: Monday 9th September
- Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Venue: Red Door Gallery [on fraser]
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Chris on 0408 034 017
- Cost: $65
- Materials: Bring along jewellery to be upcycled. Wires and tools supplied.
- Class size: Maximum of 10
- Tutor: Katie McLean
Payment: To confirm your place on the day please email email@example.com or call Chris on 0408034017. Payment is required in advance and bank details will be advised.
Coffee/tea on arrival and morning tea will be provided.
Enthusiasm, and the desire to learn something new and create something wonderful.