Monday 21st January (Fully Booked)
Using elements from your garden to make beautiful prints can be a satisfying and fun experience. In this workshop you will experiment with using organic shapes and objects from your garden to produce a series of one-off prints. These can be used in a variety of ways once thoroughly dried. You will explore the use of a ‘Gelliplate’ and brayer and you will print onto fibres and fabrics. By the time you finish this workshop you will be equipped with the skills to confidently print your own monotype designs at home with minimal resources.
This workshop is suitable for beginners to intermediate.
- Date: Monday 21st January2019 (Fully Booked)
- Time: 10.00am – 5.00pm (Gallery will close at 5.30pm)
- Venue: Front showroom at the Red Door Gallery [on fraser]. 69 Fraser Street Clunes Victoria 3370
- Contact: email@example.com
- Cost: $55 pp (Inc morning and afternoon tea)
- Materials $25 pp if not bringing your own. See requirements list below)
- Tutor – Christine Lethlean Textile Artist
Payment: To confirm your place on the day, payment is required in advance (or by prior arrangement). For online electronic funds transferral (EFT) please ensure you state your name when making a ‘direct deposit’ into the following account.
- Red Door Gallery on Fraser
- BSB 633 000
- Account No. 160620522
- Bank of Bendigo
Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Bring your lunch. Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements. ‘Food to go’ can be purchased at several eateries open on the day including O’Hara’s Bakery, Quigley and Clarke Cafe or Widow Twankey’s on Fraser Street
Materials: will be provided for each participant at $25.00 pp. This will include the use of
- A gelli-plate,
- A brayer,
- Acrylic paints,
- Printing paper,
- Printing fabrics
- Mark making resources
- Paint brushes
In this workshop, you will be using acrylic paints. Please wear suitable clothing and/or bring an apron to protect what you are wearing. Please note: Participants are welcome to bring their own resources as listed above.