February 18th 2019 (Bookings now open)
Are you inspired with beautiful lighting in your home? Would you like to create a lampshade that brings the added creative element to your favourite sitting space? Well the Lampshade Art Workshop @thegallery is the place for you to learn. Using textiles, paint and and stitch to make interesting marks and shading you will bring your lampshade to life in this introductory workshop, suitable for beginners to intermediate levels of artistic skill.
- Date: Monday 18th February 2019
- Time: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Venue: (N.B. Due to hot weather, to be held at the Gallery Room at the Clunes Neighborhood House Bailey Street Clunes 10.00am – 5.00pm)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Cost: $55 pp (Inc morning and afternoon tea)
- Materials $25 pp if not bringing your own. Requirements List TBA
- Tutor – Christine Lethlean Textile Artist
Payment: To confirm your place on the day, payment is required in advance (or by prior arrangement). For online electronic funds transferral (EFT) please ensure you state your name when making a ‘direct deposit’ into the following account.
- Red Door Gallery on Fraser
- BSB 633 000
- Account No. 160620522
- Bank of Bendigo
Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Bring your lunch. Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements. ‘Food to go’ can be purchased at several eateries open on the day including O’Hara’s Bakery, Quigley and Clarke Cafe or Widow Twankey’s on Fraser Street
Please bring an image or idea to get started and the following
- A basic sewing kit
- Sewing machine
- Fusible webbing
- Applique pins
- Tape measure
Materials: Provided for each participant at $25.00 pp will include a small lampshade and base, textiles and trimmings.